OTC students may seamlessly transfer to Arizona State University through the MyPath2ASU program. MyPath2ASU™ allows students to take the steps needed early in their college experience to successfully plan their transfer to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition process and student success.
Ozarks Technical Community College is partnering with Arizona State University to provide students with a seamless transfer experience through the MyPath2ASU program. MyPath2ASU™ allows students to take the steps needed early in their college experience to successfully plan their transfer to ASU, ensuring a smooth transition process and student success.
MyPath2ASU™ is a customized tool for transfer students from accredited regional institutions. In the United States. These tools ensure a seamless transfer experience to ASU after earning credits or an associate degree from a U.S. community college or university and shorten the time to degree completion.
“At OTC, we help our students make the right academic choices so they can maximize their financial aid and move on to their next step in the college journey efficiently,” said Dr. Tracy McGrady, OTC provost. “Our partnership with ASU and the use of the MyPath2ASU™ will allow our students to make the best use of their economic and academic resources.”
Through this partnership, students using MyPath2ASU™ will find their transfer experience simplified. They will have access to personalized benefits to help them navigate the transfer experience, including:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways.
- Ensure course applicability by assisting students in selecting courses that apply to their associate and ASU bachelor’s degrees.
- Guaranteed general admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU™ major choice if all requirements are satisfied. Some majors have additional or more rigorous admission requirements.
- More than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs.
- Self-service degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit.
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to prepare academically and build a connection to ASU.
ASU and OTC will collaborate to promote educational degree pathways containing in-person and online course offerings. These pathways will ensure their courses are applicable toward their degree in their chosen major and minimize credit loss.