USE OF OZARKS TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE WORDMARK
The Ozarks Technical Community College wordmark is the standardized graphic representation of the college and must appear on all publications, websites and other visual communications developed for OTC external audiences. Wordmark downloads are available to faculty and staff for use in marketing and informational material. Others wishing to use the college wordmark must seek approval from the Communications and Marketing department. To request approval, contact email@example.com.
- The preferred format of the OTC wordmark appears in two lines. A second option is available as a single-line wordmark for cases where there are space restraints.
- Display the wordmark only in OTC blue (Pantone 295), black or white.
- Use only approved, unaltered versions of the wordmark. Downloads below.
- Do not recreate the wordmark.
- Do not use the OTC wordmark within text.
- Do not combine with any other graphic elements.
- Do not alter the OTC wordmark except to enlarge or reduce proportionally.
- The wordmark may be used on promotional items with prior approval from the Communications and Marketing department.
USE OF WORDMARKS ON PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
Use of the college wordmark on a promotional item of any type requires prior approval from the Communications and Marketing department. To request approval, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF PROGRAM AND DEPARTMENT LOGOS
We have one brand: Ozarks Technical Community College. If we want our brand to be recognized and known, we must present a unified identity and message. That’s why material representing any facet of OTC should be branded as such. The college wordmark is the official logo and the umbrella identity covering the entire college system. When choosing how to brand your material, this is always the correct choice.
Recognizing the interest of departments and programs across the system being able to emphasize their area of focus, the college has implemented a brand architecture system. Programs, departments and administrative offices may request a standardized department/program wordmark to brand their marketing and informational pieces. To request this graphic, contact email@example.com.
See examples below.
USE OF COLLEGE SEAL
The official seal of Ozarks Technical Community College is an important part of our college’s heritage and represents OTC at its best as an academic institution. Our seal is reserved for use only on the college’s most official communications.
The official seal lends authenticity to documents that emanate from the college, particularly in its role as a degree-granting institution. It is used primarily on diplomas, official transcripts, written agreements and contracts, and official documents of the board of trustees. It is also used on communications from the chancellor and campus presidents, the college mace and commencement programs.
- The office of admission and the registrar are authorized to use the seal on documents requiring authentication.
- Use of the OTC seal for purposes other than those described above is prohibited. The seal should never be altered.
- Do not substitute the seal for the OTC wordmark, which should appear on all external OTC publications, websites, and other visual communications.
The college seal file is available upon request only to the Communications and Marketing department. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.