Meet Dr. Hal Higdon, chancellor of Ozarks Technical Community College. In addition to keeping all of OTC’s campuses and centers running smoothly, Dr. Higdon will be serving up your favorite Starbucks drinks on Monday, May 1 from 11 a.m. to noon.
In other words, Monday is a great day to stop by OTC’s Starbucks, visit with Dr. Higdon, and grab your favorite drink. Be sure to take a photo with Dr. Higdon and post it on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #PassTheApron for the chance to win a $25 Starbucks gift card!
In the meantime, get to know Dr. Higdon a bit better through our Starbucks Q&A:
1. If you were a Starbucks drink, what would you be and why?
Grande black coffee; no cream, no sugar. Why? Because it’s simple.
2. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be and why?
I’d learn to fly an airplane in our new aviation program.
3. What’s the best job you’ve ever had? Why?
The one I have now; because I get to be a Starbucks barista for a day.
4. If you could be anywhere in the world drinking your favorite Starbucks drink, where would you be and why?
I would travel to Windsor Castle for coffee with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. I love English history.
5. What’s your favorite thing about OTC (besides the fact that we have a Starbucks)?
OTC is an agent for change. We change lives every day.