USE OF OZARKS TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE WORDMARK
The Ozarks Technical Community College wordmark is the standardized graphic representation of the college and must appear on all publications, websites and other visual communications developed for OTC external audiences.
Downloads are available for use in marketing and informational material. Others wishing to use it must seek approval from the Communications and Marketing department. To request approval, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under no circumstances should the wordmark be altered or distorted. These standards govern all print and electronic wordmark uses. Violations will be addressed by the Communications and Marketing Department.
- The preferred format of the OTC wordmark appears in two lines. A second option is available as a single-line wordmark for cases where there are space restraints.
- Display it only in OTC blue (Pantone 295), black or white.
- Use only approved, unaltered versions. Downloads below.
- Do not recreate the wordmark.
- Do not use it within text.
- Do not combine it with any other graphic elements.
- Do not alter it except to enlarge or reduce proportionally.
- The wordmark may be used on promotional items with prior approval from the Communications and Marketing department.