Feeling technologically challenged? Could you use a quick refresher course in computer basics? Get a head start on the upcoming semester by attending Student Computer Basics, a free one-hour session brought to you by OTC’s Information Technology Department.
Our informative, interactive sessions will focus on the following topics:
- Navigating the OTC website and myOTC
- Utilizing Blackboard ― how to find it online, navigate the interface and submit assignments
- Using your OTC email and sending attachments
- Checking your grades online
- Understanding the basic features of Windows 8.1, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Training sessions will be held at the OTC Springfield Campus in the Information Commons East building, room 223. You can view session dates and times below in the attached flyer.
To sign up or request additional information, please call 417-447-7534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.