Current and prospective Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) students will receive help in preparing for the upcoming fall semester by attending RegFest – a one-stop registration event designed to help students plan and enroll in classes. OTC RegFest will be held at all five OTC campuses and centers:
- Springfield Campus: Tuesday, June 10 from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. and Wednesday, June 11 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Waynesville Center: Thursday, June 12 from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Richwood Valley Campus: Friday, June 13 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Lebanon Center: Tuesday, June 17 from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Table Rock Campus: Thursday, June 19 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
RegFest is a drop-in event for students and their families. OTC admissions, advising, financial aid and student services staff will be on-hand to guide students through the entire registration process. OTC asks students to bring valid picture identification, high school and college transcripts, and 2013 tax information. RegFest also includes free food and prizes.
“Our goal is provide students with everything needed to complete the entire registration process,” said Joan Barrett, associate vice chancellor for student affairs. “RegFest creates a one-stop shop for students while introducing resources that can help facilitate their future success at OTC.”
For more information about OTC RegFest, please contact Joan Barrett at (417) 447-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Director of Communication
Coordinator of Public Information