The spring semester issue of OTC Profile will be arriving in more than 270,000 area mailboxes soon.
The publication is filled with classes offered by our credit programs long with those available from our Community Enrichment Center and the Center for Workforce Development.
In addition to the class listings, the magazine contains profile stories of six outstanding students from our campuses, centers and OTC Online.
The six students are:
• Eric Oltman of Springfield is enrolled in the Allied Health program at the Springfield campus and is on his way to becoming a dental hygienist. He originally thought about entering the business world but after he earned his four-year business management degree, it was the health field that he decided to enter.
• Markie Aldridge of Ozark attends the Richwood Valley campus and transformed her love for kids into a desire to be a teacher. After earning her Associate of Arts in Teaching degree this spring, she will transfer to Drury University to complete her studies.
• Ashlee Warnock, a professional entertainer in Branson, has found balance between performing at two theaters, including the Andy Williams Moon River Theater, and taking a full load of classes at the Branson Education Center.
• Michelle Wilson, an online student from Fordland, works in Rogersville and takes classes online to continue her education. Wilson says using OTC Online saves her a 45-minute one-way drive to take classes in Springfield and allows her to take management-training classes at her job.
• Drew Bishop of Lebanon says he will miss the Lebanon Education Center when he transfers after the spring semester to Missouri State University. Drew also works as mathematics tutor at OTC and is a substitute teacher for the Lebanon School District.
• Joshua Slack of Waynesville says that the opening the education center there was just what he needed to get his educational house in order. He is now studying business with an eye on eventually earning a four-year degree.
Steve Koehler is coordinator of publications at Ozarks Technical Community College. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Director of Communications
Coordinator of Publications
Phone: (417) 447-2666