Ozarks Technical Community College has chosen the winners of its 19th annual Excellence in Education Awards, the highest and most prestigious awards that the college confers. Each winner is presented with a plaque and a monetary award, made possible every year by a donation from the Turner Family Foundation. The award recipients are determined by a committee of their peers and were recognized at the September meeting of the College’s Board of Trustees.
This year’s winners are:
- Full Time Instructor: Cindy Hinds, Psychology
- Adjunct Instructor: Dianne Juby, Humanities
- Administrative/Professional Support Staff: Dr. Randy Humphrey, Vice President for Academic Affairs (Dr. Humphrey retired in the spring of 2010 after 15 years at OTC; he continues to serve as a part-time instructor, and is involved with the College’s internal leadership programs.)
- Clerical Support Staff: Norma Hedgpeth, Secretary to the Assistant Dean of Sciences
- Technical/General Institutional Support Staff: Eric Ogan, Facilities Maintenance Technician
OTC has conferred 83 Excellence in Education Awards since the program began in 1992.
College Director of Communication
Coordinator of Public Information