Ozarks Technical Community College has chosen the winners of its 18th annual Excellence in Education Awards, the highest and most prestigious awards that the college confers. The award recipients are determined by a committee of their peers and will be recognized at the September meeting of the College’s Board of Trustees. Each winner is presented with a plaque and a monetary award, made possible every year by a donation from the Turner Family Foundation.
This year’s winners are:
- Full Time Instructor: Barrie Talbott, Developmental English
- Adjunct Instructor: Lyndsey Fronterhouse, Composition
- Administrative/Professional Support Staff: Kristina Bridges-Templeton, Coordinator of Video Production
- Clerical/Technical Support Staff: Debbie Carlstrom, Secretary to the Vice President of Information Technology
- General Institutional Support/Custodial Staff: Jason Ayer, Maintenance Technician/Electrician
OTC has conferred 78 Excellence in Education Awards since the program began in 1992.
College Director of Communication
Coordinator of Public Information